First American Title agents can now seamlessly share data between TitleExpress and AgentNet, streamlining the order and delivery of production services.
Order Searches and Commitments
- Request Search Orders with XML import (where available)
- Support documents automatically loaded into Documents Manager
Calculate Premiums and Fees
- Rates and Fees calculator for quoting and post-closing ensures the most accurate First American rates
- Option to import fees into the file for both base premiums and disclosed (TRID) premiums which appear on the Closing Disclosure
- File eligible for electronic remittance and/or eReporting
Specially Designated Nationals (SDN)
- Perform a search of the Office of Foreign Assets Control OFAC) List using contacts from file Back Title Database
- Easily accessible database of prior policies and starters (where available)
Closing Protection Letters
- Generate, send and search Closing Protection Letters
Electronic Policy Jackets
- Generate eJackets online to save time, increase accuracy, and better manage inventory
Electronic Remittance or Queue
- Easily transmit remittance data to AgentNet for files where Rates & Fees have been calculated
- Remittances may be queued for bulk reporting
- Policy images can be uploaded to AgentNet, saving time and operating costs
- Assists with ALTA Best Practice #5 compliance
Already a TitleExpress Customer?
A recorded training webinar is available in the TitleExpress Support Center.
Settlement Management Solutions (SMS), a division of First American Professional Real Estate Services, Inc., makes no express or implied warranty respecting the information presented and assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions. SMS, StreamLine, and TitleExpress are registered trademarks or trademarks of First American Financial Corporation and/or its affiliates.
©2021 First American Financial Corporation and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. NYSE:FAF