SMS customers who bank with First American Trust® will now be able to send and receive wires directly within StreamLine or TitleExpress!
- Disburse outgoing wires securely without logging into a separate banking website
- Incoming wires post directly into the StreamLine or TitleExpress bank account and can be allocated to the corresponding ﬁle(s)
- Daily Reconciliation File. Convert downloaded cleared transactions for auto reconciliation within StreamLine or TitleExpress
- Positive Pay. On a daily basis, create and export a file of issued and voided checks for positive pay processing
In addition to this exciting integration, First American Trust offers a full range of depository services, including:
- Business checking, IOLTA, savings, and time deposits
- Remote deposit capture
- Electronic funds transfers
- Integrations with leading trust accounting service providers for automatic three-way reconciliation and positive pay processing
Already an SMS Customer?
StreamLine customers: Simply click the Resource Center icon in your StreamLine application for instant access to our integration training videos. Select Video Tutorials > Tips & Tricks.
TitleExpress customers: A recorded training webinar is available in the TitleExpress Support Center.
Settlement Management Solutions (SMS), a division of First American Professional Real Estate Services, Inc., makes no express or implied warranty respecting the information presented and assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions. SMS, StreamLine, and TitleExpress are registered trademarks or trademarks of First American Financial Corporation and/or its affiliates.
©2021 First American Financial Corporation and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. NYSE:FAF