Our integration enables you to upload and track electronic signature documents in StreamLine! We’ll walk you through integration setup and show you how to link StreamLine to your existing DocuSign account. Once enabled, use the Publish feature to create, send, and monitor your document packages—no more download/upload time wasted, no more risk of re-keying errors!
We’ve Made it Easy!
- One-time setup—link StreamLine to your existing DocuSign account to enable the integration
- Complete approvals and agreements in minutes—not days
- Reduce risk from physical or digital paper trails (no paper documents or desktop PDF files)
- Reduce risk from re-keying errors
Track Status in StreamLine
- View the status of every package at any time
- View, print and transmit signed documents
Upload and Send Documents for Electronic Signature
- Save time spent on upload/download/re-keying (about 30 minutes)
- Create a file package, then use pre-populated options to select recipients
- Add documents and recipients to file packages sent from StreamLine
Already a StreamLine Customer?
Simply click the Resource Center icon in your StreamLine application for instant access to our integration training videos. Select Video Tutorials > Recorded Webinars > DocuSign Integration.
Settlement Management Solutions (SMS), a division of First American Professional Real Estate Services, Inc., makes no express or implied warranty respecting the information presented and assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions. SMS, StreamLine, and TitleExpress are registered trademarks or trademarks of First American Financial Corporation and/or its affiliates.
©2022 First American Financial Corporation and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. NYSE:FAF