When you choose settlement software, you make an investment in your business. SMS maximizes the value of your investment with the features and support you need, backed by a Fortune 500 company with 130 years of outstanding performance.
We deliver powerful productivity
Our development cycle is tightly focused on providing high-quality, scheduled enhancements for improved security and efficiency.
- We’re tackling wire fraud head-on with our new integration with Safe Escrow®, a one-of-a-kind service that eliminates the risk and liability of managing your own escrow accounts.
- Electronic signing protects your sensitive documents. StreamLine now includes a new DocuSign® integration to make digital closings even easier.
- Our cloud hosting platforms give you 24/7 web access to your data with multifactor authentication, industry-leading firewalls and comprehensive whitelisting procedures to ensure your data is secure. Do you prefer to keep your data on-premises? We’ve got that too.
Our client support is unmatched
Using state-of-the-art account technology, our highly trained support team resolves requests quickly and consistently so you can focus on growing your title and settlement business.
- Unlimited support, live training webinars, and an extensive library of recorded sessions are all included.
- SMS customers use phrases like “analyst was great!” and “always happy with the service :-)”.
Settlement Management Solutions (SMS), a division of First American Professional Real Estate Services, Inc., makes no express or implied warranty respecting the information presented and assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions. SMS, StreamLine, and TitleExpress are registered trademarks or trademarks of First American Financial Corporation and/or its affiliates.
©2021 First American Financial Corporation and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. NYSE:FAF